What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home. These are some of the reasons why you should list your home with me:
- Data-Driven Approach - Homes in good condition that are priced correctly tend to sell quickly, in 60 days or less. By selling your home with me, you will list with someone that accurately prices your home ensuring a high number of showings. I do not take listings if the price is higher than what the market will pay.
- Good listener - There is a reason why everyone sells a home. I want to hear about your situation and offer professional advice to you without judgement.
- Professional Photography - Selling a home is part beauty contest, and part price. By hiring me as your listing agent, you will work with someone that uses professional photography on every listing. This helps to show your home to the maximum number of people, and gives you the most exposure on real estate web sites.
- Staging Services - Staging is important to sell a home because if a potential home buyer can not see past gaudy colors or clutter, they will pass on your house and proceed to the next one. To show your home to the most number of people, it needs to be de-personalized, and as neutral as possible. I have contacts with professional staging companies and can recommend one if needed. All listings over 300k receive a complementary professional staging consultation. Listings over 500k receive complementary staging services.
- Internet Advertising - The majority of buyers, especially in the Austin metro area use the Internet to search for a home. In order to successfully compete in this market, your home must be able to be found on the Internet. I specialize in Internet marketing, and by listing with me, your home will be available on Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Red Fin, Craig's List, Google, Keller Williams Listing Service, along with the MLS. Keller Williams Listing Service is a unique service that syndicates your house to over 300 different websites. I also specialize in search-engine-optimization to drive traffic your home through Google search results.
- Networking with other Realtors - Keller Williams is the largest real estate firm in the Austin Metro area. We have over 1000 local agents and your home will be talked about frequently to them. Additionally, I am a member of many real estate community groups and will talk about your house to any one who will listen.
- Someone who will actually respond to communication - Many agents are either too busy or are just unresponsive. By hiring me as your listing agent, I will always be available by phone or e-mail during most hours of the day. If I am unable to respond, there are several people that I work with that would be able to help.
- Email and Neighborhood Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email or mailings to drive excitement and interest.
- Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here